WHITE FISH GLAZED WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. Oriental mustard
- 4 pieces white fish without skin (1 inch thick – cod, haddock or tilapia)
- 2 lemons, cut in quarters
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper
- Place the rack in the top of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to grill (broil).
- In a bowl, mix the honey and the Mustard. Set aside.
- In a large oven safe, nonstick skillet brown the fish pieces and the cut lemons in butter. Season with Salt and Pepper. Remove from heat.
- Brush the surface of the fish with the mustard mix. Place fish in oven, on (broil) for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of fish.
- Serve with grilled lemons, and hash browns in gravy beets, cilantro and maple.